Don't have time to style your hair in the morning?
You can try these 5 minutes hair styles!
Use a bandana
Secretary style in 60 seconds
1. Start by taking a semi-circular section of hair from the top of the head, from temple to temple. Back comb the back side of the section using the tight and right technique.
2. Twist the ends of the section and lay it down on the head.
3. Push the base of the twist in and up, pinning the teeth of the bobby on each side of the twist and sliding the pin up, directly into the twist. This will secure it into the head while adding extra height to the hive.
4. Now take the all the hair that is hanging ( including your twist ends) and twist them together.
5. Wrap the twist into a bun directly under your hive and pin it in discreetly from 2 sides so that it is secure.
Step #1: Begin twisting the hair on our side of your head over itself, continuesly grabbind more hair from underneath and pulling it out and over (like in this post) until you get just past your ear. Repeat on the other side of your head, then combine the two twists into a low ponytail at the back of your head.
Step #2: Work your fingers right down the middle of your ponytail, from the middle of your head right down into the middle of your ponytail. Don't go all the way through! You're merely making a little 'pouch' or 'hammock' for the rest of your hair to sit in.