Are you familier with Paleo diet?
What is Paleo Diet?
The paleo diet is based on emulating the diet of our hunter-gatherer ancestors. It includes whole, unprocessed foods that resemble what they look like in nature.
Our ancestors were genetically the same as modern humans. They thrived eating such foods and were free of diseases like obesity, diabetes and heart disease.
What to eat and not to eat
Fresh fruits and veggies
Nuts and seeds
Healthful oils (Olive, walnut, flaxseed, macadamia, avocado, coconut)
Legumes (including peanuts)
Refined vegetable oils
Check easy Paleo recipes for lunch!
Cajun Garlic Shrimp Noodle Bowls
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 tbsp grass-fed butter
10-20 jumbo shrimps, detailed
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
Dash red pepper flakes
1 tsp garlic granules
1 tsp onion powder
2 large zucchinis, spiralized
1 red pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
1 tbsp grass-fed butter
1. Spiralize your zucchini using a spiralizer or even a mandolin will work, set aside
2. Combine cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss with shrimp
3. Heat butter and garlic in a pan
4. Add in red pepper and onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes
5. Add in cajun shrimp and let cook until opaque
6. In a separate pan heat remaining tbsp of butter and lightly sauté zucchini noodles for 3 minutes
7. Place zucchini noodles in a bowl and top with garlic cajun shrimp and veggie mixture
8. Taste and add salt and seasoning as desired